- 1 Taylor Farms Tangerine Crunch Chopped Kit
- 1 small head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3-4 fresh tangerines
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- dried cranberries (comes with kit)
- sliced almonds (comes with kit)
- toasted quinoa (comes with kit)
- tangerine vinaigrette (comes with kit)
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip each rice paper roll into the water, fully covering the surface area. Lay the rice paper on a flat surface like a cutting board.
- Add purple cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, 2-3 pieces of tangerines, 2-3 basil leaves, a small handful of the salad from the kit onto the middle section of the rice papers.
- Roll the rice paper rolls like that of a burrito. Slice into thirds or halves. Top with dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and toasted quinoa. Drizzle with tangerine vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of A Stepfull Of You