- 1 bag Taylor Farms Mediterranean Crunch Chopped Salad
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the contents of the salad bag into a large bowl, setting aside the feta cheese, flat bread sticks, and dressing.
- Spread chickpeas on an aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over chickpeas, and season with cumin, paprika, and oregano. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chickpeas are crisp.
- Add chickpeas to the salad bowl, along with cherry tomatoes, avocado, feta cheese, and flat bread sticks. Toss with dressing packet, and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Kale Me Maybe.