- 1 package Taylor Farms Ginger Garlic Stir Fry
- 1 block extra-firm tofu
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted black or white sesame seeds
- juice from 1 lime
- chives, micro-greens, or parsley for garnish
- salt / pepper to taste
- Remove the ginger garlic sauce from the stir-fry kit and set aside.
- Wrap the tofu in a clean paper and place a heavy book or cast-iron skillet on it for about 10 minutes to remove as much liquid as possible. Remove the paper towel and cut tofu into 1 inch squares.
- Preheat a large no-stick skillet or wok with olive oil. Toss tofu squares with half of the ginger garlic sauce and add to the pre-heated skillet.
- Let cook for 7 – 10 minutes, using tongs to flip the tofu every few minutes for even cooking.
- Add the vegetables from the kit to the pan and sauté for an additional 5 minute. Add sauce and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Top with chives, microgreens or parsley (if using), lime juice, and toasted sesame seeds. Serve right away.
Recipe courtesy of Vegetarian Ventures.