- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1lb. chicken breasts
- 4 pieces naan or pita bread
- 1 package Taylor Farms Caesar salad
- Cucumber slices, for serving
- Cherry tomatoes, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients and stir to combine. Toss the chicken in the mixture, and cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Remove chicken from marinade and place in an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from the oven and slice into strips.
- Layer a handful of salad on the pita and sprinkle some parmesan and croutons on top. Drizzle with caesar dressing, and layer a handful of chicken strips on top. Add cucumber and cherry tomato slices. Wrap up the pita and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Madeline Hall.