1. Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Wash potatoes and cut in half vertically and horizontally.
2. Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl along with olive oil, minced garlic, nutritional yeast, and smoked white cheddar cheese (from salad kit), and stir until potatoes are evenly coated.
3. Move to parchment-lined baking tray, making sure potatoes are in a single row so they get evenly cooked. Bake at 375 for ~25-30 minutes or until browned.
4. While potatoes are cooking, cook your snow peas in a saute pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Repeat with asparagus, sauteing for 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
5. Once potatoes are finished cooking, remove from the oven and toss with half of the Creamy Garlic Dressing from the Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit. Add your sauteed asparagus and snow peas and stir to combine.
6. Stir in 2 cups of Taylor Farms Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit and croutons (from kit). Mix together until combined. Add additional Creamy Garlic Dressing and additional greens (from kit) to taste/preference. Serve warm.
Recipe by The Mindful Hapa