EASY BUFFALO RANCH SHRIMP SALAD RECIPE
Buffalo flavor can be used on healthy foods, too! Not for the faint of heart, this recipe has sauteed buffalo shrimp, fresh veggies, and Taylor Farms Buffalo Ranch Chopped Salad.
Recipe by Kalefornia Kravings
- 1 Taylor Farms Buffalo Ranch Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Avocado, diced
- Season your shrimp with salt & pepper & cook them over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes per side. Set them aside.
- Then heat your hot sauce & butter together until the butter is fully melted. Pour your sauce over the shrimp & place them in the fridge to cool.
- Next, pour your kit ingredients into a bowl with your tomatoes & avocado & toss with your desired amount of dressing.
- Top your salad with your shrimp & serve immediately!
TRY MORE RECIPES
Roasted Carrot & Maple Dijon Salad Tart Recipe
Whether you're looking to impress dinner guests or are simply looking for a new dish to try out, this savory, colorful tart recipe featuring our Maple Dijon Crunch Chopped Salad Kit has you covered.
Not the Everyday Italian Salad
Made with our Everyday Italian Salad Kit, sliced salami, cherry tomatoes, and banana peppers, this recipe takes it up a notch.
Roasted Garlic Winter Veggies Salad Recipe
Try this ultimate fall or winter vegetable dish! Roasted vegetables combine with our Roasted Garlic Chopped Salad kit, and is served immediately to cheers from the crowd.