Continuing its commitment to create innovative fresh foods, Taylor Farms introduces two new flavors to the Stir Fry Kit line
SALINAS, Calif. – (October 16, 2017) – Taylor Farms, a leader in agricultural innovation and healthy, value-added fresh foods, continues to expand its offerings by introducing two new delicious and timesaving Stir Fry Kit meal options to their already existing line. These convenient and healthy kits are easily customizable and cook in just five minutes.
New flavors include:
- Pad Thai with Brussels sprouts, kale, bok choy, carrots, broccoli, green cabbage and snap peas or snow peas with a Pad Thai sauce.
- Coconut Curry with Brussels sprouts, kale, broccoli, carrots, red cabbage and snap peas or snow peas with coconut curry sauce.
Existing flavors include:
- Teriyaki with Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, kale, snow peas, red cabbage, and broccoli with a teriyaki sauce.
- Ginger Garlic with bok choy, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, kale, snow peas, and green cabbage with a ginger garlic sauce.
- Sesame Chili with bok choy, green cabbage, snow peas, and broccoli with a sesame chili sauce.
- Mandarin Orange with Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, kale, and snow peas with a mandarin orange sauce.
“Stir Fry kits continue to be a popular choice for consumers looking for healthy, customizable dinner options,” said Sydney Burlison, product manager, Taylor Farms Retail. “Expanding the flavor options creates additional offerings for all palates and preferences.”
Taylor Farms continues its commitment to creating unique, on trend and convenient products with the intention of helping customers save time in the kitchen. Through dedication to family, Taylor Farms remains determined to create products that will save time to make time.