WARM ASIAGO KALE SALAD WITH PEPPERED SHRIMP AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
Peppery shrimp & sun-dried tomatoes are the perfect complement to our Asiago Kale Chopped Salad Kit, in this recipe from Hello Glow Blog.
Recipe by Hello Glow Blog
- 1 Taylor Farms Asiago Kale Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive halves
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the shrimp, salt, and pepper. Place a sauté pan over medium high heat. Add oil and shrimp. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Open the salad kit and remove the dressing and topping packages. Add the kale salad mix, sun dried tomatoes, and olives into the sauté pan and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and mix in the lemon vinaigrette from the salad kit.
- Place mixture into a serving dish and top with croutons and Asiago cheese.
TRY MORE RECIPES
Mango-nificent Mahi Mahi Sandwich
Mahi mahi filets and our Thai Chili mango chopped salad kit are mango-nificent on ciabatta buns in this recipe from Christine Kozov.
Spicy Chicken Mango Salad
Classic Thai-inspired flavors of bold, spicy, and sweet are on full display with this Spicy Chicken Mango Salad featuring our Thai Chili Mango Chopped Kit.
Sweet Thai Chili Salmon Salad
What a coincidence: our Thai Chili Mango Chopped Salad Kit provides the perfect spicy-sweet backdrop for Thai chili salmon. All you need is, well, salmon (and a few other things).