- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 pound organic ground chicken, turkey, beef, or pork (you choose!)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced (if you don’t have fresh ginger, you can also try it with ground ginger – flavors are slightly different but it will work!)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup Taylor Farms Broccoli Slaw
- 1 12-oz bag tri-color coleslaw
- Garnish: chopped scallions & sesame seeds
Optional: iceberg or butter lettuce to create lettuce wraps or a side of Coconut Cauliflower Rice (recipe below)… or just serve as is!
Coconut Cauliflower Rice
If desired, make this side while waiting for the egg roll in a bowl veggies to get tender.