- 1 12-ounce bag Taylor Farms Avocado Ranch Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Thoroughly dry the rinsed chickpeas by patting them with a dish towel or thick paper towel. Remove and discard any chickpea shells that become loose.
- Spread chickpeas evenly onto a baking sheet. Add olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, ground cumin, cayenne and onion powder. Mix together until the chickpeas are thoroughly coated with the seasonings.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes, checking every 15 minutes to make sure chickpeas are browning evenly.
- Remove from oven when chickpeas are a light golden brown. Let the roasted chickpeas cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the entire contents of the Taylor Farms Avocado Ranch Chopped Salad Kit, including the topping packets and the dressing. Add the roasted chickpeas and toss together to mix. Divide into 2 separate salad bowls and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Isabel Eats.