- 1 Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Chopped Kit
- 1 cup Right Rice Harvest Pilaf
- ½ pound cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter, or a mix
- Kosher salt
- 1 tangerine
- 1 Avocado
- Taylor Farms packet
- Cook Right Rice Harvest Pilaf according to package directions.
- If frozen, thaw the shrimp by placing them in a colander in the sink and running cold water over them for about 5 minutes. Toss the shrimp occasionally to make sure they are all exposed to the cold water. The shrimp is thawed and ready when they are no longer frozen solid but soft, and easily bendable, a few minutes. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Heat the oil or butter over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted or the oil moves around the pan easily add the shrimp and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Evenly divide Right Rice Harvest Pilaf and Taylor Farms Broccoli Chopped kit in two bowls, top with sliced tangerine, avocados, and salad kit toppings.