1. Place a large saute pan on the stove over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, drizzle with a little oil and add asparagus spears. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until tender. Remove asparagus to a plate and return the pan to the stove to cook the bread.
2. Drizzle pan with a little more oil and add bread cubes. Season generously with salt and pepper and cook on all sides, until toasted, adding additional oil as needed. Remove bread from heat to cool while preparing the salad.
3. To make grilled corn, remove husk and silk and scrub under running water with a vegetable brush. Place corn onto a preheated hot grill (or grill pan set over med-high heat) cooking on each side for several minutes, or until the kernels are tender and begin to brown. Remove and cool slightly before cutting the kernels off with a serrated knife.
4. To make zucchini ribbons, set a mandoline to the lowest setting or use a vegetable peeler to cut zucchini lengthwise. Careful not to cut your fingers as the blades are quite sharp.
5. To prepare the salad, open salad package and set aside the dressing/topping packet. Pour salad mix into a large bowl or platter. Top with prepared veggies, toasted bread, salad toppings, and salt and pepper. Toss together and serve with dressing. Makes 4–6 servings
Recipe by Wife Mama Foodie