Ingredients For Salad:
Ingredients For Matcha Latte:
- 1.5 cup Cashew Milk or milk of choice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp Matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch, ground cardamom
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a skillet until hot.
- Remove toppings and dressings from salad kit, and pour greens into skillet, over medium-heat, and sautée until greens have softened and are fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and place in a serving dish. Wipe out the pan.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and break egg into skillet. Cook until done as desired.
- Transfer egg to salad, yolk up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top salad with pepitas, cranberries and poppyseed dressing from the salad kit, and sliced avocado. Enjoy!
Matcha Latte Instructions:
- Place all ingredients, except for the Matcha and MCT Oil, in a small pan on the stove and stir for 1-2 minutes on low.
- Add the Matcha in slowly, stirring frequently with a whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Once completely mixed together, remove from stove and place in a large latte cup.
- Add the MCT Oil, and using a handheld immersion blender, froth. Serve with breakfast salad.