1. Preheat oven to 425
2. After you’ve halved and seeded the butternut squash, run a sharp knife halfway through the squash in cross sections and drizzle each half with 1 tbsp. EVOO
3. Place them meat side up on two baking sheets, add 1/2 cup of water onto the pan and cover loosely with tinfoil.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes.
5. On another parchment paper lined baking sheet, spread out the halved delicata squash pieces and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the same oven for 30-40 minutes or until tender and browned on the bottom.
6. Let the butternut squash sit for 15 minutes, then use a large spoon to remove the squash from the exterior layer. Cube the cooked squash and set aside.
7. Mix together the Maple Bourbon Bacon Chopped salad in a separate bowl and dress it. Add to the hollowed out squash halves and sprinkle with the bacon + golden honey almonds. Finish by topping with the cubed squash + delicata halves.
Recipe courtesy of Girl Meets Kitchen