- 1 Lb. of shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1/3 Cup of olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Thumb of ginger, grated
- 2 Teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of black pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- In a medium bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic cloves, ginger, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Toss shrimp with marinade and refrigerate for 30-60 mins. Skewer shrimp onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Grill on a gas or greased grill pan (we used a cast iron grill pan) for 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Arrange Taylor Farms Asian Chopped salad on a large platter and top with mandarin oranges, black sesame seeds, edamame beans, and shrimp skewers.
Recipe by College Housewife