If using leftover butternut squash or sweet potato, skip steps 1-3.
1. Heat oven to 400ºF (204ºC) with rack set in middle position.
2. Place squash on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme; toss to coat.
3. Arrange the squash in a single layer and roast until tender, 25–30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, toss greens with Rosé Berry Vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add roasted quash, shredded turkey, shaved Manchego, and the cranberries and almonds.
6. Season once more with salt, pepper and additional fresh thyme if you like. Enjoy!
Recipe by Zestful Kitchen