- 1 Taylor Farms Steakhouse Wedge Chopped Kit
- 1 Lb Grilled Steak (I like to use a Ribeye or a Flank Steak)
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Freshly Cracked Pepper
- 1 Store Bought or Homemade Pizza Dough, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Season steak with salt, pepper, and the steak seasoning from the Taylor Farms Steakhouse Wedge Chopped Kit and rub liberally on both sides, reserving 1/2 tsp for the flatbread. Let steak rest at room temperature for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat grill to high heat, about 450-500 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into desired flatbread shape and then brush both sides with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on each side and season with the remainder of the steak seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Place steak on the grill for 6-7 per side, depending on the thickness of your steak until desired doneness. This time is for a 1 1/2 inch thick ribeye and gets it to a medium doneness.
- Remove steak and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile place flatbread, oil side down on the grill and let it cook until you see bubbles in the dough and the underside is charred. Flip and repeat. This whole process takes about 2-3 minutes per side so watch your dough carefully.
- Toss Taylor Farms Chopped Steakhouse Salad mix together and then place on top of the flatbread.
- Slice steak into cubes and add to the salad and then sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles if desired.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of My Diary Of Us