- 1 Taylor Farms Everyday Caesar Salad Kit
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Start by preparing the Taylor Farms Everyday Caesar Salad Kit according to the package instructions.
- Take one whole wheat tortilla and place a generous amount of the prepared Caesar salad mix in the center.
- Top the salad mix with approximately half a cup of shredded rotisserie chicken and a few slices of avocado.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla inward, then roll it up tightly, creating a wrap. Slice on the diagonal.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
Although they started in restaurants and food counters, wraps like this are a great solution for lunchboxes and meals on-the-go. Especially if you’ve perfected your wrapping technique so they end up tight & secure (how do they do it?), you can pop these into a sandwich bag or roll them in beeswax food wrappers. They’ll keep their proper texture for a day’s time and will be a refreshing lunch away from home.
For a vegetarian version, swap the chicken out for cooked shrimp, smoked salmon, tuna, or roasted chickpeas. Or, skip the protein altogether and enjoy a crunchy salad you can finally eat with your hands.