For Salt + Pepper Chickpeas
For Lemon Garlic Kale with Figs:
1. Make Chickpeas: Preheat oven to 400F. Place a piece of parchment paper in a half sheet pan. Rinse chickpeas and pat dry with paper towels or clean cloth towel. In a medium bowl, tumble chickpeas with oil, salt, and pepper until coated. Transfer to prepared half sheet pan jostling to evenly distribute them. Bake for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, Make Quinoa: Toast rinsed quinoa in a saucepan set over medium heat until aromatic and nutty, about 2-3 minutes. Pour in vegetable broth or water and crank heat to high until boiling. Once boiling, cover and turn heat down to simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and steam quinoa for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
3. Cook the Kale: Fry garlic in 1 teaspoon canola until golden over medium heat. Stir in the kale greens mix, frying lightly until coated. Then, pour on one packet of the lemon dressing and 1/2 cup water until cooked, about 3-4 minutes. Season to taste. Remove from the heat.
4. From the Asiago Kale Chopped Kit: Crush croutons in their bag. Mix them with the grated cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 15 seconds to bind them.
5. Assemble four bowls: Portion out 1/4 of each of these ingredients in four segments of the bowl: cooked kale greens, quinoa, chickpeas, and cheesy breadcrumbs. Tile 1/4 of the mission dried figs in the middle of the bowl. Right before serving drizzle each bowl with remaining lemon garlic dressing from bagged Asiago Kale Chopped Salad Kit. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over each bowl.