Tuna Stack with Cauliflower Sushi Rice
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Sushi Rice
- Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 8oz Ahi Tuna steak (sushi grade), diced small
- 2 Green onions, chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Chives, shopped for garnish
- Make Taylor Farms Cauliflower Sushi Rice.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise and sriracha.
- In a ring mold create the tuna stack by first placing the cauliflower rice in the bottom and pressing firmly to pack neatly.
- Layer avocado, Ahi tuna, cucumber, wontons from Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad, black sesame seeds, green onions, and chives. Place on serving plate and top with sriracha mayo sauce.
- Serve with a side of Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad.