- 4 Rolls (we used Hawaiian sweet rolls!), lightly toasted
- Softened Butter
- 2 Cups of cooked Turkey, shredded
- 1 Cup of gravy, reheated
- 2 Cups of stuffing
- 1 Cup of cranberry sauce
- Taylor Farms Baby Arugula
- Lightly toast your rolls in a toaster and spread with an even layer of softened butter.
- Heat up your leftover turkey, gravy, and stuffing in the microwave or an oven heated at 375 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Layer up even layers of all ingredients in between roll ends and add in baby arugula just before serving.
Recipe courtesy of the College Housewife.