- Cook the Coconut Curry stir fry according to package instructions (Heat up the frying pan over medium high heat and add some cooking oil. Cook the stir fry vegetables for 5 minutes and then add in the sauce to taste). Set aside.
- Grab another frying pan and heat up 1 tbsp of ghee butter over medium high heat. Once the butter has melted and is evenly coated throughout the pan, cook the chicken meat. Season with salt, pepper and curry powder.
- Cook ramen according to package instructions. We used the stovetop. Boil 1 ¼ cup water, then cook the noodles for 3 minutes.
- Once the noodles are done cooking, add in the flavor and oil packets.
- Transfer the ramen into a serving bowl and top it off with the stir fry veggies and chicken meat!
- Add in cilantro and a squeeze of lime to taste. Enjoy!
This recipe was created in partnership with Mikes Mighty Good
+ Tin Star Foods.