- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bags Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup bone broth
- ¾ cup pineapple, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup pine nut, toasted
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, packed
- ⅔ cup roasted cashews
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon canned coconut milk
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 1 small lime, zested
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut aminos
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the onion and garlic and stir fry for one minute
- Add the cauliflower pearls, coconut milk, and broth. Stir to combine and cook for 7-10 minutes over low heat. You want the cauliflower to feel tender but not become mushy. Remove the heat and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, transfer the cauliflower mixture, pineapple, bell pepper and green onions in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into the bowl of a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until completely smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust as needed, adding more coconut milk if it is too thick. This can be saved and stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Prepare the dressing. Pour over the cauliflower salad and toss carefully to combine well. Top off with fresh parsley and toasted pine nuts. Serve right away!
Recipe courtesy of The Movement Menu.