1. Preheat oven to broil on high. Slice the baguette into ½ inch thick slices. Brush generously with olive oil. Place on sheet pan and toast until golden brown.
2. In a medium bowl whisk olive oil and lemon juice. Mix in garlic, thyme and cherry tomatoes with thyme leaves. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Let marinate for about 5 minutes.
3. In a large salad bowl toss Taylor Farms Classic Caesar Chopped Kit with all of the components and dressing.
4. Generously spread mascarpone cheese onto each baguette slice, top with tomato mixture and enjoy with Caesar Chopped Salad.
5. Enjoy Taylor Farms Classic Caesar Chopped Kit with Bruschetta Crostini.