1. Place a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 350°. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a either one 8-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet or two 5-inch skillets over medium heat. Add leeks; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until softened and all liquid has evaporated, 8-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and crème fraîche in a large bowl; mix in 1/3 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Increase the heat to medium-high and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet. Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms, shaking the pan to evenly distribute mixture. Cook the frittata, without stirring, until its edges begin to set, about 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over eggs and transfer skillet to oven. Bake frittata until golden brown and center is set, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
5. In a large bowl toss Taylor Farms Tangerine Chopped kit with all of the components and dressing. Serve with a variety of peeled and sliced citrus.
6. Serve and enjoy with tangerine mimosas!