- 2 cups of Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups golden beets, peeled and cubed
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cups dried cranberries
- salt + pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350.
- Toss Butternut Squash and beets with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and cumin.
- Distribute on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss brussels sprouts with remaining olive oil.
- Remove vegetables from oven, toss, and add brussels sprouts to the sheet.
- Roast for an additional 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove veggies from oven and drizzle with remaining maple syrup. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add veggies to a serving dish and top with dried cranberries.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Whitney E. RD.