- 1 pack Taylor farms Sweet Kale Chopped kit
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- To make the chickpeas: preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Toss the chickpeas with the olive oil, liquid smoke, paprika and salt until well combined. Spread out evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes until crispy.
- To make the hemp seed “parmesan”: Add the hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt together in a food processor and pulse a few times until crumbly.
- Putting it together: Toss the salad with the chickpeas, hemp parmesan, and dressing until it’s well mixed together.
Recipe courtesy of https://choosingchia.com