- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 orange, juiced and strained
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- ½ orange, juiced and strained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Splash apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups Taylor Farms Baby Arugula
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- 2 oz. gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Pour the oil, vinegar, orange juice, coconut sugar, whole grain mustard, garlic, salt, and chicken in a large plastic baggie and let it sit in your fridge overnight.
- The next day, remove the chicken from the plastic baggie and discard the marinade.
- Heat the grill on high for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to medium.
- Once the grill is heated, place the chicken on the grill and cook for 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- In a small mason jar, or jar with a lid, place the dressing ingredients: orange juice, oil, agave nectar, apple cider vinegar, and garlic.
- Toss the arugula with the dressing.
- Top with sliced chicken, sliced oranges and grapefruit, crumbled gorgonzola, and chopped pistachios.
Recipe courtesy of The Toasted Pine Nut.