1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Marinate steaks for a least one hour in your favorite marinade. Heat oil and butter in a large heavy bottom skillet on high heat. Sear steaks until medium rare, flipping once, 4-5 minutes on each side. Let rest on a cutting board before slicing, about 10 minutes.
4. In a large salad bowl toss Taylor Farms SteakHouse Wedge Chopped Kit with all of the components and dressing.
5. Serve sliced steak with a helping of broccoli and Wedge Chopped salad on the side.