- 1 box Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spring Mix
- 1 large cucumber, half shaved, half thinly sliced with mandoline
- 1 large watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh green peas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- For garnish (optional): sesame seeds, fresh mint, fresh tarragon, fresh microgreens
- Tarragon Mint Vinaigrette:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tbsp fresh mint
- For dressing: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well until emulsified. Alternatively, add all ingredients to a mason jar, attach the lid firmly, and give it a good shake!
- For salad: Wash and prep all ingredients. Toss in a large bowl with dressing. It’s always better to start with a smaller amount of dressing and add more as you go. Garnish as desired and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Crowded Kitchen.