- 1 cup Olive oil (1/2 light, 1/2 EVOO if desired)
- 1/3 cup white balsamic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup loose packed basil
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4-6 eggs
- 4-6 oz pancetta, diced
- 1/2-1lb asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz Taylor Farms Organic Wellness Blend
- 1 avocado
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 4 watermelon radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, roasted, salted
- 2 tbsp chives, minced
- Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a blender until smooth. Store in an airtight container until ready to use. Keep in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Cover the eggs with cool water by 1 inch. Slowly bring water to a boil over medium-high heat. When the water has reached a boil, cover with a tight fitting lid and remove the pan from the heat. Let sit 12 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- In a medium sized pan, sauté the pancetta until crispy. Drain onto a paper towel lined plate, reserving 2 teaspoons of fat in the pan. Place the asparagus into the still hot pan of pancetta fat. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté until tender, roughly 5-10 minutes. Set aside. Crack and peel the hard boiled eggs, slice them and set aside.
- Spread the Organic Wellness blend Taylor Farm’s lettuce on a large platter. Top it in sections with the pancetta, asparagus, avocado, goat cheese, radishes, and peas. Sprinkle with chives and sunflower seeds. Serve alongside the herby dressing.
Recipe courtesy of The Modern Proper.