- 2 cups Taylor Farms Organic Arugula
- 2 cups Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spinach & Baby Kale
- 1 eggplant, stem removed and chopped
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Greek spice blend
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. baked or grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt (I used 0%)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- Pinch of salt Pinch of black peppers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Water, to thin dressing as needed
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss the chopped eggplant, potatoes, and pepper with the olive oil, smoked paprika, Greek spice blend, salt, and pepper. Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Grill or bake your chicken with the vegetables until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the Greek yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice in a bowl. Stir in the scallions and season with salt and pepper. If the dressing is too thick, whisk in a small amount of water (1 teaspoon at a time) until desired consistency is achieved.
- Divide the salad greens, vegetables, and chicken between two bowls and drizzle with dressing and serve.
This recipe courtesy of This Runner’s Recipe.