- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit
1 pound ground turkey (all dark or a mixture of light and dark is best)
1/2 pound ground pork
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 green onion, minced (light and dark green parts only)
2 small cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 egg, beaten
2½ teaspoons coarse kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the turkey, pork, coconut flour, green onion, garlic, cilantro, ginger, gluten free soy sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Combine well. Use a small scoop to measure out the meat mixture and form it into 1 1/2-inch meatballs. At this point the meatballs can be frozen and saved for another day, or proceed with instructions below.
- Arrange the desired amount of meatballs on the prepared sheet pan about 1-inch apart. Bake for 20 minutes. Add 5 more minutes to the bake time if cooking from frozen.
- While the meatballs are baking prepare the Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit per the instructions on the bag, reserving the yellow curry sauce.
- In a separate small saucepan, heat the yellow coconut curry sauce until simmering. Toss half of the warmed sauce with the cooked vegetables from the Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit and toss the other half of the sauce with the prepared meatballs.
- To serve, top cooked Jasmine rice with the prepared Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit vegetables. Arrange the desired amount of meatballs on top and sprinkle with the toasted coconut that is included in the Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit
To serve: Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit, prepared per instructions on bag, reserving the yellow coconut curry sauce and prepared Jasmine rice.
Recipe courtesy of This Mess is Ours.