- 1 lb. wild-caught salmon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. new potatoes, halved
- 12 oz. haricorts verts or green beans
- 1 Taylor Farms Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. sliced cucumber
- 1/2 c. sliced radishes
- 1/2 c. mixed olives (green, kalamata)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with foil. Pat the salmon dry, then season with salt and pepper. Bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add the potatoes. Boil 15-20 minutes or until just fork-tender. Using a slotted spoon, remove the potatoes to a colander, and return the hot water over high heat. Meanwhile, ready an ice bath.
- When the water is boiling again, add the haricorts verts and boil 1 minute. Drain, and immediately plunge into an ice bath to blanch.
- Make the Taylor Farms Salad Kit according to package directions. Plate, then arrange the cooked salmon, boiled potatoes, blanched haricorts verts on top. Slice each hard boiled egg into quarters and arrange over the salad. Add the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, and mixed olives. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Well Fed Soul