- 1 (10 oz) bag Taylor Farms Orange Stir Fry Kit
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (3 oz) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray and spread the contents of the Taylor Farms Stir Fry Kit in an even layer (remove the orange sauce and set aside). Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, then make two openings in the vegetables for the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle half of the orange sauce over the chicken, and brush to coat evenly (reserve the remaining sauce for serving). Roast the chicken and vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are nicely roasted.
- Meanwhile cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions. Separate noodles into serving bowls, discarding the majority of the liquid, top the noodles with the roasted vegetables and sliced orange chicken. Drizzle more of the orange sauce over the bowl if desired. Enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared on I Wash… You Dry.