1. Preheat oven to 425°F lightly grease a roasting pan
2. Discard neck from inside the cavity and remove any excess fat and leftover feathers. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
3. Pour the olive oil, melted butter, and the juice of half a lemon over the chicken, under the skin and inside the cavity. Season chicken on the outside and inside the cavity with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the parsley.
4. Rub the minced garlic over the chicken, mixing all ingredients together over the chicken and under the skin.
5. Stuff the garlic head into the cavity along with the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halve. Tie legs together with kitchen string.
6. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting half way through cooking time, until juices are clear when chicken thigh is poked with a skewer.
7. 20 minutes before the chicken is complete, follow the instructions on the Taylor Farms Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts Kit to complete your meal.
8. Baste again, then broil for a further 2-3 minutes, until golden.
9. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.