- 1 bag Taylor Farms Brussels Sprouts Kit
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 whole egg
- 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp stoneground or Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Open the bag of brussels sprouts and lay them on a sheet pan or baking tray. Set the other kit ingredients aside.
- Roast the sprouts in the oven for 10 minutes and then shuffle them around with a spatula. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and then roughly chop into chunks. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the egg, cream, mustard, cheese, salt and black pepper. Whisk to combine well.
- Once the sprouts are ready, add the balsamic and cranberries from the kit to the bottom of an oven safe dish and add the sprouts.
- Place the cream mixture into a pan and heat over a medium heat stirring constantly to prevent the egg being cooked.
- As soon as the mixture starts to become thicker (3-4mins) pour it over the sprouts.
- Add the feta and chopped pecans from the kit over the sprouts and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- Garnish with the chopped bacon pieces and serve at once.
This recipe originally appeared on