- 1 packet of Taylor Farms Sweet Kale Chopped Salad
- 14oz can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- generous sprinkling of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Add all the ingredients into the food processor. Pulse for 15-20 seconds until the chickpeas have broken down, but are not totally blended – we do not want to turn the mixture into humus we want there to be small chunks of chickpeas and red bell pepper throughout.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, scoop out the falafel mixture with an ice cream scooper and place on the sheet. Make sure the falafels are no bigger than an inch thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is slightly golden brown and crispy and the center is creamy. Assemble onto the salad kit and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Marie Reginato.