- 4 cups of Taylor Farms Organic Arugula
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ½ cup soft vegan cheese
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 pear, peeled and cored
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Top salad with dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Whitney E. RD.