- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
Maple Mustard Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
Cider Vinegar Slaw
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 and ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups classic coleslaw mix
- To make the pulled chicken, add everything to the bowl of a pressure cooker. Secure the lid and move the vent to “Sealing,” then set the pressure cooker to “Manual” for 25 minutes. Once the time is up, move the vent to the right or left to allow the pressure to quickly release.
- Carefully open the lid. Transfer the chicken to a bowl with a slotted spoon, leaving the juices behind. Using two forks, shred the chicken. Set aside to allow the chicken to cool to room temperature before assembling the lettuce wraps. If you’re not assembling the wraps immediately, transfer the shredded chicken to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To make the maple mustard sauce, add all of the ingredients to a small bowl; whisk to combine. Pour the sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to combine.
- To make the slaw, add the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper to a large bowl. Whisk until the salt dissolves. Add the slaw mix and toss to combine.
- To assemble the lettuce wraps, add 2 tablespoons of the shredded chicken to a leaf of romaine lettuce. Top with 2 tablespoons of the slaw mixture. Repeat until all of the shredded chicken is gone. Garnish the wraps with chopped scallions and sliced red onion.
Recipe courtesy of One Sweet Mess.