- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Evenly season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Sear all sides of the tenderloin, about 1-2 minutes per side, until a nice even crust has formed.
- Place pork tenderloin in the oven and roast until the internal temperature on a thermometer reads between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), about 15-18 minutes. Cool pork to room temperature. Wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
Rolling Spring Rolls:
- Remove pork from fridge and cut 12 very thin slices on a slight diagonal.
- Open Taylor Farms Maple Bacon Bourbon Chopped Kit and set aside dressing. Remove all of the salad components from their packaging.
- Slice avocado into 12 very thin slices.
- Fill a small bowl with room temperature water. Working with one spring roll wrapper at a time, soak wrapper in bowl of water until softened (10-15 seconds).
- Lay wrapper flat onto a clean work surface.
- In a row across the center of the rice paper place 2 avocado slices, 2 pork slices, a layer of the salad mix, and top with bacon and peanut crumbles.
- Fold the sides of the rice paper inward, then tightly roll the wrapper beginning at the bottom and rolling away from you. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Enjoy with Maple Bourbon Bacon dressing as a dipping sauce.