- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeds, and core removed, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, finely diced
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- 1 garlic clove, grated on a Microplane
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into wedges
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Taylor Farms Salad
- 1 avocado, pit removed, peeled and sliced thin
- 3-4 eggs, 1 egg per person
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- Tortilla chips, any brand you like will work
- In a mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the black beans to the bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- On a large serving platter arrange the Taylor Farms Salad. Layer the slices of avocado on top then squeeze one of the lime wedges over the avocado to prevent it from turning brown. Scoop the prepared salsa over the greens. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Crack the eggs over the pan and cook for 3 minutes until the whites are set and the edges are golden and crispy. Remove the pan from the heat. Place the eggs on top of the salad then garnish with lime wedges and tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of This Mess Is Ours.