Grilled Chicken Chopped Naan Tacos
- 2 packs of mini naan breads (Stonefire brand is best)
- 1 Taylor Farms Grilled Chicken Chopped Caesar kit
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lightly brush naan breads with olive oil. Heat up grill or a heavy bottomed skillet on the stove. Toast the naan breads lightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- In a bowl toss together ingredients from the Taylor Farms Grilled Chicken Chopped Caesar kit, including Caesar dressing.
- To assemble naan tacos: lay out naan breads, place a heaping scoop of salad mix on top. Drizzle with lemon juice, top with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!