Greens & Eggs Bake
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 egg, beaten for egg wash
- 4 eggs, whole
- 1 slice prosciutto, shredded
- 3 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup Taylor Farms Baby Kale
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut puff pastry sheet into 6 squares, approximately 5×5 inches.
- Place pastry into ramekins, and push down gently to make sure the pastry fits securely in the dish.
- Place ramekins on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Crack one egg into each puff pastry ramekin. Top each with shredded prosciutto and about ½ tablespoon of heavy cream per puff pastry. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Brush edges of puff pastry with the egg wash. Then bake for 10 minutes.
- While tarts are baking, combine olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of black pepper in a small bowl, and whisk until emulsified.
- Add baby kale to a medium-sized bowl and toss with vinaigrette until evenly coated.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and top each puff pastry with cheddar cheese.
- Return baking sheet to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from tray and transfer puff pastry tarts to plates. Top each with prepared spring greens and serve. Enjoy!