Green Berry Breeze Pops
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Taylor Farms Organic Spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mixed berries
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought granola
- In a blender, combine yogurt, spinach, coconut milk and maple syrup.
- In a bowl, add the fresh berries and gently mash them to release some of their juice, avoid mashing them into a sauce.
- To assemble, layer the granola, yogurt and berries evenly among popsicle molds. Cover the molds and freeze until firm.