- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp oil.
- Once heated, add in sliced tempeh and sear it on both sides until golden brown.
- Cook Mike’s Mighty Good Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen according to package instructions. Set aside covered after adding boiling water or microwaving to let the noodles cook.
- Next, cook the Taylor Farms stir fry kit according to package instructions.
- You’re all set to top off your ramen bowl with some delicious toppings! Add in the stir fry, seared tempeh and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Mikes Mighty Good.