- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 oz package mushrooms, diced
- 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream (or milk)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Mexican blend or sharp cheddar for most flavor)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Taylor Farms Organic Herb Salad blend
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet, add avocado oil and onions. Cook on medium high heat until fragrant. Add in peppers, tomato, mushrooms, and green onions. Cook until tender, about 5-8 minutes. Add in garlic and cook another minute. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs until pale yellow and fluffy. Mix in heavy cream, cheese, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir in mixed greens.
- Pour vegetable mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Pour egg mixture on top. Stir together until evenly spread in dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake on 350°F for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Serve while warm and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of The Butter Half.