- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup fresh basil, packed
- 2 cups Taylor Farms Power Greens Organic Baby Spinach & Baby Kale, divided
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 6 vegan deli meat slices (optional)
- ½ bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red cabbage, shredded
- In a food processor, place avocado, basil, 1 cup greens, lemon juice, garlic, walnuts and salt. Blend until smooth, leaving a little texture if desired.
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface. Spread a couple spoonfuls of avocado pesto on each tortilla, leaving a small strip on one side of the tortilla bare. Top with the remaining greens.
- Top each tortilla with half of the vegan deli slices, bell pepper, carrots and red cabbage.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla towards the bare strip. Lay the tortillas seam sides down. Slice tortillas into ½-inch pinwheels.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Recipe courtesy of Emilie Eats.