1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss drained, pressed & cut tofu with olive oil, salt & pepper
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
4. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil then add ramen noodles. Once noodles begin to separate, stir with a fork to encourage the separation then allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
5. While tofu bakes, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables from the Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit cooking 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add sauce, tofu and noodles, tossing well so sauce covers every element. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, then serve.
Recipe by Cait’s Plate