- 1 Package Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1 package of rice noodles (or noodles of choice)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground curry
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- Boil a medium pot of salted water, add rice noodles and cook according to package.
- Drain chickpeas and toss with 1tsp each of cumin, curry spice, paprika and a handful of fresh cilantro.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to pan, add contents of Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit (set dressing aside) and chickpea mixture and cook over medium heat until tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in the curry sauce until all the vegetables are coated.
- Toss noodles and veggie mixture together and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Food By Maria.